Cat Addict



I've come to the conclusion that I am addicted to cats. I have felt so empty since Callie died. I've had cats since the late 80's when I first got my dear, dear boy Tristram. This is the first time I've been without a little furry for around 20 years!

Rusty wants a cat, too. Poor little bastard has been carrying around an old boot lace like Linus van Pelt with his blanket and he follows me from room to room, or he meows mournfully as if he's looking for either Callie or Minky (she died one year ago today).

I want to get an orange male, but I don't want a kitten. Kittens go through what I call the 'tween years, which is somewhat similar to teen age years in humans. They go crazy, they git into shit they shouldn't and they're generally annoying for a month or two and I just don't want to deal with that. So I'd like to find a boy who's a year or more old. Orange boys have always been my favorite kind of cat, I've never met one who wasn't a complete lover.

I am going to get myself a cat for Xmas.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Jen said…
Ha, found ya. Maybe I really AM stalking you. Is it possible to do that subconsciously?

A belated "I'm sorry" about your cat; I have to say, the pic of this orange feline looks EXACTLY like my cat Galileo. Orange cats rule. *makes annoying adolescent hand gesture*

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Johnson Concert

Bitter Truth

RIP Seth Parent